Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Introducing release number one from the new ICON Limited Series from DYE. The ICON Limited Series is born from the popular DYE LAB offering of limited edition and exclusive products. For the first ICON Limited Series release the respected DSR+ gets sculpted for pure performance with a limited edition, updated body design featuring impressive milling from every angle and an added lineup of unique colors and performance features.
This ICON Limited Series DSR+ delivers instant style with a powerful body design, smart technology, and an efficient engine with an unforgettable shot. Taking everything from the previous championship-winning platform and applying improved precision-engineered features and enhancements throughout the marker for next-level performance. A few standouts to the all-star feature lineup include the proven ARC+ Bolt System with the new Ironmen Pro Kit with best-in-class efficiency and shot-to-shot consistency, quick release IM Pro mounted Flex SFR solenoid featuring custom tuning airflow control for individual shot signature preferences, UL-S barrel backs (.684 & .688) and tip custom matched to each marker, BWing21 Trigger design, quick-turn battery cover lock knob for quick and simple tool-less battery access and Leverlock Clamping Feedneck with thumb wheel for easy adjusting.
The evolution continues with DYE’s ongoing development and advancement of marker technology. The DSR+ is the player’s choice for a confidence-inspiring, lightweight, compact and efficient machine that keeps you out on the field all day long. Tough inside and out, the DYE DSR+ ICON Limited Series Number 1 returns yet again to outperform and outlast the competition.
There is no secret to the DYE LAB. Never satisfied, always dreaming, creating, and delivering exceptional performance paintball products is why DYE continues to evolve the DYE LAB offering.
- Limited Edition - 500 Worldwide
- Icon Series Milling - Edition 1
- Ironmen Pro Kit Included
- UL-S Barrel Backs (.684 and .688) and UL-S Tip
- Feed neck Knob Wheel Included
- Icon Edition 1 Commemorative Barrel Cover
- BWing 21 Trigger
- ARC+ BOLT SYSTEM w/ Ironmen Pro Kit Included: The proven ARC+ Bolt is DYE’s groundbreaking engine that delivers top performance in a robust, reliable package. The ARC+ Bolt System’s ultra smooth, quiet shot, best-in-class efficiency, improved shot-to-shot consistency, and incredibly easy servicing is the result of precise engineering and redesigned valve porting. Optimized flow paths, independent valve control, air supply cut off and nearly zero chamber expansion are all critical to the ARC+ Bolt’s air efficiency. The controlled bolt acceleration, air spring, impact bumpers and ultra-low operating pressure ensure a smooth, quiet, and accurate shot that is extremely gentle on paint. Ironmen pro parts included:
Ironmen Pro Kit includes:
- IM solenoid spool x 1
- IM isolator plate x 1
- IM reg piston x 1
- Hyper6 IM reg spring
- IM valve core tail
- IM valve core spring
- Toolless solenoid mounting kit
- IM UL bolt locking kit
- FLEX BOLT: The proven Flex Bolt with soft-tip bolt face design ensures the most fragile paint will be gently carried through the breach and helps protect irregularly shaped paint from clipping. With a flaring soft-tip design, this allows for no blowback or breach drag.
- QUICK RELEASE BOLT: A simple push button, quick-release system allowing the player to remove and reinstall the ARC+ Bolt kit in seconds for quick-and-easy simplified servicing. Standard maintenance has never been easier or more accessible. Additionally, this robust gate system is air locked to prevent accidental bolt release and securely holds the bolt in place while under pressure.
- FLEX SFR SOLENOID: With the new Flex SFR Solenoid, you can custom tune the air flow control for individual player shot signature preferences. This allows the player to make the shot signature as smooth as possible or get a crisp, positive shot feedback. The flow control lever is easily accessed under the grip with a simple turn left or right for adjustment to your ideal shot signature.
- EDGE2 TRIGGER: The new Edge2 Trigger uses a flat face design proven by world class comp shooters. The offset parallel faces promote a lower perch on the trigger, creating greater leverage. The mid and tip points offers a positive contact points for increased trigger pull consistency and positive feedback against fingers. Optimal tuning, unbeatable speed, reaction time and ultimate trigger control is found in the new Edge2 Trigger.
- LEVERLOCK CLAMPING FEEDNECK: New all metal, adjustable Leverlock Clamping Feedneck securely locks in loader for a compact and low-profile.
- TOOL-LESS BATTERY ACCESS: New quick-turn battery cover lock knob for an extremely simple tool-less access to battery housed in a durable, compact, and comfortable front grip.
- MOS OPERATING SYSTEM: The DSR+ is powered by DYE’s Method Operating System. The MOS gives the player unrestricted access to precision tuning and unsurpassed performance. The 5-way Joystick Control and hight contrast OLED display screen provides an intuitive user interface. The optimized MOS programming logic ensures lightning-fast response time, long battery life, precision tuning, dual player profiles and training modes to store your exact playing specifications. Communication between frame and body is facilitated through the Freewire Connector pins. Compression pins ensure a positive connection between performance driving hardware and the MCU. DYE Freewire Connector pins eliminate awkward wire routing, and dramatically improve serviceability. The DSR+ MOS feature truly is advanced performance in the palm of your hand.
- CONTROL JOYSTICK: 5-way joystick control with high-contrast OLED display screen providing an intuitive user interface.
- STICKY GRIPS: STICKY and durable wraparound Sticky Grips with micro-texture providing the ultimate grip. A dual density design offers total comfort and control. A single screw design utilizes a durable locking system to ensure a rock-solid grip and quick access for service.
- ULTRALITE 45 FRAME: The culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. Designed specifically for modern, double-finger triggers, the UL 45 Frame’s hourglass shape is ergonomically designed to give the player ultimate control, comfort, and performance for every in-game-movement. The UL 45 Frame combined with DYE’s famous Sticky Grips offer a secure grip for stability and accuracy, while at the same time encouraging a sustainable, rapid trigger speed.
- HYPER 6 REGULATOR: Most reliable, consistent, and easy-to-service regulator in the game to give the best playing experience possible. The latest generation of DYE’s trusted regulators is the most reliable and consistent regulator DYE has produced to date. Features an efficient airflow path and consistent piston movement, along with a single coil spring and top load assembly for better access to all o-rings and easier servicing. Integrated into the Hyper 6 is a pressure bleed-off to ensure no air is trapped in the marker when degassed.
- UL TRUCAM AIRPORT: A sleek, compact, and balanced cam system with included on/off XL ASA lever for simplified use. Now with an easy-turn, extra-large on/off lever with no slip traction lobes, gassing up the DSR+ couldn’t be easier. The recessed lever design protects from accidental degassing of the system. The UL TruCam Airport is integrated with the Hyper 6 Regulator into a simplified easy-to-service handling cartridge that proves tremendously efficient air flow.
- GAS-THRU: A direct air passage improving ergonomics and performance. No pipes, hoses or complex routing paths are present on the DSR+. Switch shooting hands in tight situations with ease and comfort.
- FREEWIRE CONNECTOR: Quick disconnect with contact pads to eliminate awkward wire routing and improve serviceability. Features protected connection to help prevent water intrusion.
- 4TH GEN EYE PIPE: DYE Patented 4th Gen Eye Pipe System with a self-cleaning operation for protection from harsh environments, preventing double feeds and chopping paint. Updated with breech geometry and independent detents designed to accommodate a wide range of paint sizes including extremely small paint. The 4th Gen Eye Pipe shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint. The thick, durable polycarbonate pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle creating a self-cleaning operation that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech. Your marker stays protected from harsh environments, eliminating permanent performance hindering breech wear. The new shape of the independent leaf spring detents are integrated into the eye pipe preventing double feeds and chopped paint, all while eliminating the need for bulky exterior eye plates found on other markers.
- COLORED CODED O-RINGS: Pioneered by DYE and designed to allow quick identification of o-rings when performing maintenance.
- DYE UL-S BARREL-DYE’s UL-S Barrel back gives you more control and more accuracy with an extended 7 inch control bore. The UL-S control back uses multi-stage precision honing, the most accurate and consistent finish available in paintball, eliminating ball spin, and improving accuracy. Self-aligning two-piece construction ensures properly centered assembly between control bore and steady port tip. This combination of precision components provides an extremely quiet shot, superior accuracy, and total performance. The DYE Ultralight Barrel System is designed to give you the ability to easily change barrel length and bore size to match your performance needs.
- ICON Edition 1 DESIGN: Lightweight, unique, limited, classic, and aggressive body design coming in a variety of anodized looks, representing the highest level of artistry in paintball markers. All-aluminum body construction with no exposed screws or eye plates.
- HARD FOAM CASE: Features an EVA foam lining for secure protection of the DSR+. DYE Slick Lube, mini o-ring kit, quick-start guide, DYE Core allen key set and barrel sock are included with marker.
- DYE PGA (Proprietary Graphic Anodizing) The PGA process is one that is truly unique to each marker that is created in our production facilities. There will be seams and parting lines that are kept to a minimum but will be visible due to the proprietary nature of the 360-degree anodizing process. We look at the lines as a necessary element that provides full graphic anodizing to the entire body of your marker. No two guns are exactly the same due to this artistic, handmade process of applying graphics and anodizing.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dye DSR+ Icon Series AF1 (Navy/Clear)