Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
When setting out to create their barrel kit, Field One wanted to do something that was different and better than what was already out there. After countless hours in the design room and a strenuous testing program that included an array of paintball formats and environments, Field One Paintball has developed a new barrel kit that they think is superior to other products on the market.
- The patented self-aligning feature ensures you will have the perfect fit between the control bore and tip every time.
- Traditional inserts are very fragile, so we designed our threaded control bores to be more durable.
- The control bores lock in place, with our new patent pending design, so there is nothing "floating" and inserts won't accidentally fall out.
- The kit includes smaller ID control bores for fitting with higher-quality paint to give you the best efficiency and consistency.
- The kit also includes larger ID control bores to minimize ball breaks in the barrel by "over-boring" with lesser-quality paint.
- 14" overall length.
- 6.75" control bores.
- AccuLock Barrel Kits come protected in a semi-rigid zippered case that fits all components of the barrel kit while not in use.
- All AccuLock Barrels are backed by the "AccuLock Lifetime Insert Replacement Program".
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Field One Acculock Barrel Kit Dust Black