March 29th & 30th -- Spring
May 31st & June 1st -- Summer
July 12 &13 – Mid-Summer Melee
August 23rd & 24th -- Hamptons
October 25th & 26th – Cousins
After another successful season of tournament paintball,
we’ve taken your suggestions to improve upon a winning formula, bigger prizes,
lower entry fees and more fun!!
- There will be two divisions and formats,
Division 5 3-Man and Division 4 Race-2.
- Paint will be priced at $50 and $60 per case
- Both divisions will be played in Race to 2
Format (best two out of three games)
- PSP firing mode 12.5 bps
- Snake Side crowd participation will be allowed
and encouraged (no on-field coaching)
- APPA ranking as well as CTS ID cards will be
- All registration and scheduling will done
through the APPA (paintball-players.org)
- Computerized timing and scoring, with instant
- $150 entry fee, until two weeks before the
event, $200 afterward or $600 for the full season upfront.
- All events will be played on Saturdays
- Division 5 ranking, with one D4 player per team
- Over $1500 in prizes per event!! (10 team
ID card info
- $250 entry fee, until two weeks before the
event, $300 afterward or $1000 for the full season upfront.
- All events will be played on Sundays
- Division 4 Ranking, with one D3 player per team
- Over $2500 in prizes!! (10 team minimum)
• CTS ID cards will be required; the cost will be $40 prior to the events, $60 day of.
• CTS ID cards will get each player a $20 reduction in price on entry fee for Power Sessions (airball practice), if you have played the most recent CTS event. Example; a card with a March event sticker on the back will be valid for the discount until the next tournament.